ATIM'S TOP 60 MASTERS
2023 ATIM´S TOP 60 MASTERS AWARD CEREMONY
Q & A
1. When will be the Top 60 Masters Award Ceremony?
Date: June 23rd, 2023 Hour: 6:00 p.m. EDT New York Time
2. Where is the location or address of the Ceremony?
Museum of Arts and Design (MAD) – Jerome and Simona Chazen Building 2, Columbus Circle, New York City.
Address: 2 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10019, United States
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/ymfJ8d4vPdxYMjPv5
3. What hotel do you recommend closest to where the event will take place?
A/ We recommend that our precious artists and guests make the booking at specialized travel websites like Expedia or Travelocity, or you can choose the company of your preference; there are much more out there. With the address, it is easy to find the closest good hotel.
4. How early can I be in the MAD?
You can be half an hour earlier. The museum will be open at 5:30 p.m.
5. How long will the event take?
2 hours. It will finish at 8:00 p.m.
6. Does the event have any programs?
Yes. The program of the whole ceremony will be given to the participants on the day of the event and probably being posted in the Top 60 Masters Award Ceremony 2023.
7. When am I going to receive the tickets for the event?
You can get the tickets for you and your guests in this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/top-60-masters-awards-tickets-651050699167 and choose VIP for you the Awarded Top 60 Master and for the guests you bought; kindly choose VIP-Top 60 Masters Plus One, the number of tickets you paid for.
8. Do the artists have some speech during the ceremony, and for how long?
Yes, all the artists have the opportunity to do a brave speech. Please inform our team of your intention to participate in advance so we can prepare with the available time.
However, when you receive your award, you can always share some words from your heart.
9. How many guests can I go with?
As many guests as you want. Make sure you book and purchase the guest ticket and be on the organizing list.
10. Can I take pictures with Viviana Puello?
Yes. We will have a photo session after the ceremony.
11. When can I take the pictures with Viviana Puello?
The pictures section will be after the ceremony. It will be a special location in the Museum we will let you know there.
12. When will the Video interviews with Vivian Puello be for artists who bought double and four pages?
We have a particular time dedicated only to the interviews. Here is the link where the artists can book their virtual interviews. Artists can choose their spot with an exact time of 10 or 15 minutes, the days June 6, 7 and 8th, 2023.
13. How long is each interview going to be?
- For four pages, you will get a 15-minute "Facebook Live" Interview with Viviana Puello to be broadcast on the ArtTour International TV Show and Facebook Live.
- For the double page, You will get a 10 Minute "Art 2 Heart" Interview with Viviana Puello via Facebook Live.
14. When can we see the billboard in Time Square?
Between Friday 23rd. 2023, 25 plays from 9:30-11:30 pm and Saturday 24th, 2023, 25 plays from 1-3 pm and 50 ad plays from 8-10 pm EST.
15. How often will the billboard be playing?
Between the two days, Friday and Saturday, it will be split in 100 plays.
16. Where is the address with the best view to see the billboard?
Here is the location: 4 Times Square, Nasdaq, New York, NY 10036 (The Southeast side of 43rd and Broadway).
Here is a Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/ZumEw8z6Drw5pMP37?coh=178573&entry=tt
17. How do you suggest I should be dressing?
Well, it is an award ceremony – like the Oscars of the Visual Arts. So, we suggest that the formal dress code is Gala. Like previous Top 60 Masters events, please see the link: See samples of dressing
18. Do we have any gathering events after the Top 60 Masters Ceremony?
Yes. Next day, Saturday 24th, we will have a brunch integration with all the artists at 10:00 a.m. at Grimandi Art Gallery.
19. Where is the Grimandi Art Gallery?
The address and phone of the Grimandi Art Gallery is:
988 Columbus Ave. New York, NY 10025 Tel 929 351-7934
20. Is the Grimandi Art Gallery nearby for Saturday morning for brunch?
The time from the MAD to the Gallery is:
- By car, between 15 to 20 minutes
- By bus, 16 minutes
- Walking, 53 minutes
The link to go to google maps for more information is this: From MAD to Gallery